Hi,

I have a very simple EventLogs extends Zend_Db_Table_Abstract class. It
works fine except when I want to LIMIT the results on MSSQL:

$eventLogs = new EventLogs();
$select = $eventLogs->select();
$select->order('eventlog_timestamp DESC');
$select->limit(20, 10);

when I echo $select it shows:

SELECT "logs_event".* FROM "logs_event" ORDER BY "eventlog_timestamp" DESC
SELECT * FROM (SELECT TOP 10 * FROM () AS inner_tbl) AS outer_tbl

That of course results in an Incorrect Syntax error from the MSSQL server.

If I remove $select->limit(20, 10); the query works just fine.

Antonio