On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:58:26 -0800 (PST)
Maceman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Warning: require_once(Zend/Mime.php) [function.require-once]: failed
> to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /home/gameany/public_html/library/Zend/Gdata/App/MediaEntry.php on
> line 35
>
> Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
> required
> 'Zend/Mime.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
> in /home/gameany/public_html/library/Zend/Gdata/App/MediaEntry.php on
> line 35
>

> That is the error I get when trying to use the Google Data Library. It
> didn't come with a Mime.php file. Whats up?

Did you only pull out the Gdata sub-directory from the rest of the
framework in your app? You need to account for any intra-framework
dependencies as well. In this case Mime.php, which is in the root Zend
directory (at least my copies of 1.0.4 and 1.50RC1).

Also make sure your include_path actually includes the Zend root
directory or it won't find it even if it is there.

HTH,
GM

--

Greg Maruszeczka