Thanks Amr,

I should have search the list :)

--
Laurent Melmoux
Annecy, France

Amr Mostafa a écrit :
Hi Laurent,

While I don't have the answer to your question specifically, I know that Zend_Form used to validate before filtering like you are suggesting. But that was modified per this discussion:

http://www.nabble.com/Zend_Form_Element-validation-bug-tt15589810s16154.html

As a side note, I've done something very similar to the use case you describe, and didn't run into this problem. The only difference I had was that the filter converts the given date to a Zend_Date instance. Which then runs through Zend_Validate_Date and it's has been working fine. Think I got lucky there and I've even noticed it :)

Back to the discussion linked above, in one post I can tell that Matthew acknowledged the important of a pre/postFilter.

Best Regards,
- Amr