Hi guys,

I want to redirect to / if a given article is not existent in database. I added a route for "index/index" and thought if I redirect to / it is the same as /index/index, but it isn´t. I have to add routes for /, /index and /index/index.

I don´t think this is correct. I am using my own router (Flabben_Controller_Router_Database extends Zend_Controller_Router_Rewrite) which fetchs the routes stored in database and add them to the router via addRoute().

Here (http://www.paste2.org/p/15565, it isn´t final yet!) you can see my actual database based router and here (http://www.paste2.org/p/15566) how I am using it. var_dump'd router http://www.paste2.org/p/15567.

I have two routes in my database:

name=index {
    module: null
    controller: article
    action: index
    route: index/index
}

name=showArticle {
    module: null
    controller: article
    action: index
    route: article/:id/:title
}

My ArticleController::indexAction() selects the requested article from database (Zend_Db_Table) and if current() returns NULL I redirect to / ($this->_redirect('/')) but then my page is without content. The same if I redirect to /index. Only if I redirect to /index/index I get the latest article.

Where is my mistake? Why is / != /index != /index/index?

-- Jan