You should be setting these options through

Zend_Session::setOptions($options);

Then, call Zend_SEssion::start();

OR, you can pass the options to Zend_SEssion directly

Zend_Session::start($options);

By default, Zend_Session will turn ON use_only_cookies (this is why the option needs to be passed directly to setOptions() or via start($options), since using url based rewriting is considered to be a bad practice from a security standpoint.

-ralph

I want to use the Zend_Session Functions without cookies.
So, when I use Zend_Session::start() to start a session, I get a new session_id with every click,
When I use session_start() to start a session, everything works fine.

I just start the Session, so no more other session related Code...

My Session Settings:
session.auto_start is off
session.use_cookies is off
session.use_only_cookies is off