Hi all, I just wanted to mention that there are some great blog posts
coming out today about ZF 1.5 that are well worth reading. The volume is
also nice and large. :)
It's probably also as good a time as any to make the general
recommendation that community members keep their eye on ZF blogs; some
of the best ZF content I've seen appears in the BS. I personally have my
feed reader set up to get all results for "zend framework" on
technorati: http://www.technorati.com/search/%22zend+framework%22. You
can of course filter by language and authority. It's the best way I know
of to keep informed of what's buzzing and happening in the broader ZF
community.

,Wil