I'm having an issue with architecture of my index.

I would like to create an index with 4 fields: project_id, project_info,
contact_name, and contact_info.

My main issue is that I only want the project_id to be searchable when I'm
removing it from the index, and not when someone is searching for a partial
phone number and it happens to match part of the projet_id.

I know I could create one field that would contain the other three fields
(project_info, contact_name, contact_info) and set that as the
DefaultSearchField, but I'd also like to be able to set a boost factor on a
particular field, in this case contact_name.

For user supplied queries, I would really like to use something like this,
Zend_Search_Lucene::setDefaultSearchField(array('project_info','project_info','contact_info'));

It would give me the ability to use "project_id:XXX" when I need to find the
index to remove it.

Thank you for any input!