Sure, support for PHP itself would be great and would be all that's *
technically* required. I guess I was really suggesting two things. First,
that Google App Engine supports PHP and uses Zend Framework as the default
web application framework. Second, components are added to Zend Framework to
support the datastore, Google Accounts, URL fetch and email services in
Google App Engine. It seems like Zend Framework would be a natural fit for
the Google App Engine.

--
Bradley Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]