Thanks all, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Mark

  _____

From: staar2 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:37 PM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Best way to load Zend_Form_Element_* classes

Mark Steudel-3 wrote:

Hi All, I'm just using components of the Zend Framework in my application,
and one of those is Zend_Form which in my header file I'm loading like:
Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_Form'); But when I go to instantiate a text
element like: $usrename = new Zend_Form_Element_Text( 'username'); I got the
Class 'Zend_Form_Element_Text' not found error. So I tried loading the
Zend_Form_Element_Text class like so:
Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_Form_Element_Text'); My question is do I really
need to load each element, I'm figuring there must be a cleaner way to do
load each form element class. Thanks, Mark

i would write in the index.php file top of the code require_once
'Zend/Loader.php'; Zend_Loader::registerAutoload(); Then you dont need to
load each class seperatly

  _____

<http://www.nabble.com/Best-way-to-load-Zend_Form_Element_*-classes-tp165710
99p16571332.html>  Best way to load Zend_Form_Element_* classes
Sent from the Zend <http://www.nabble.com/Zend-Framework-f15440.html>
Framework mailing list archive at Nabble.com.