> You can join by searching for my profile using my email address, and
then clicking on the Zend Frameworks group and clicking join.

I've joined too. If you want to connect with me on LinkedIn, make sure
to note that you're a ZF user in your personal note on the invitation,
or I will probably turn down your invite. I've tried to keep LinkedIn
connections limited to those people I've directly worked with in some
capacity, but don't have a problem connecting with other professionals
that belong to a larger community that I belong to, such as this one.

--
Eric Marden