Hi,

Just for this afternoon I am providing online access to a new Web
Application built on ZF 1 5.0.

This is not a release version as it is only in early development, but will
give you an idea of what is coming!

The application is hosted on my server at home which means you will be
coming in on an ADSL connection so it might be slow initially loading.

This application is a web application builder.  It basically allows you to
build applications using Widgets and then saving the application off.

You can log in using any username you like (no password required).

I am not providing any other instructions as I want to see if our
'simplicity' model works :-)

Have a play around.

http://rcastley.plus.com/Magik <http://rcastley.plus.com/Magik>

Cheers,

- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.