        From: James Dempster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:07 PM
        To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
        Subject: Re: [fw-general] The Big Zend Framework Q&A

        As I can't edit the page at the moment due to some kind of major
lock down ;)

        Here are my questions for the The Big Zend Framework Q&A.

        *       We've seen some well made large collections of objects /
components in ZF which make up things like Db, MVC, and Form etc. What
do you see as the next large thing in the pipeline for ZF?
        *       There's been some talk about having a ZF Extra's (Quite
like the idea of this) is there any more information on this?
        *       The current minimum requirement for ZF is currently PHP
5.1.4 (or PHP 5.2 in some areas I believe).

                *       How does ZF plan on dealing with newer versions
of PHP?
                *       e.g the long awaited LSB will be released in PHP
5.3 will ZF be taking advantage of features like these? (think an
ActiveRecord type component would be quite nice)
                *       Will we have certain components with a higher
PHP requirement than others.

        *       SOAP WSDL auto generation has been something I've been
waiting for along time. (think this was asked in the last Q&Q) will it
ever be completed?

        Thanks

        On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Wil Sinclair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>