        From: Vincent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 5:14 PM
        To: Zend Mailing List
        Subject: [fw-general] Should I use Zend_OpenId's URL
manipulation methods?

        Hi,

        I want the absolute URL to the current website, however, the
getBaseUrl() method of the request object returns a relative URL. So,
I've found that Zend_OpenId, among other useful methods, includes the
absoluteUrl() method.

        However, of course Zend_OpenId isn't meant as a URL manipulation
class. Thus, my question is: what would be considered best practice in
this case?

        Thanks,
        --
        Vincent