Hi David,

Sorry I can't be more specific, but Zend_Paginate should come to fruition quite soon. We're nearly ready to implement our new proposal process, after which time the proposal can move forward so that commits may begin. I have already reviewed it, and I estimate the likelihood of its approval to be roughly 99.999%. :)

Many thanks to Jurriƫn Stutterheim and Matthew Ratzloff for moving this forward, and I also look forward to this component as part of Zend Framework!

Best regards,
Darby

David Mintz wrote:
I guess I meant Zend_Paginate (not Paginator), as in
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43560