From: Joseph Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 May 2008 21:33
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] ACL Roles / Resources

The Reference manual is a bit daunting when it comes to how to implement
this.

I understand how to use the stuff based on the examples the question I have
is where all this goes.  Is this put in the bootstrap file?
Does each controller need to have the ACL defined in there?

The reason I ask is because I might have these actions for a blog (view,
edit, delete, approve) but I might also have those actions for blog
comments.
I might not want a user who has full privileges for the blog to be able to
do anything on the blog comments.

Anyone know of a good tutorial / walkthrough that will show me these things
and hopefully answer these questions?

Thanks,
Joseph Crawford

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.