To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Date help

Now I finally got it working, since I specified locale 'en_US'
Probably it didn't recognize 'Jan', I think there should be an exception in
such cases.

debussy007 wrote:

Hi,

I try to convert a string representing a date into a zend date object.
(It is the format date returned by paypal)

$zd = new Zend_Date("18:30:30 Jan 1, 2000", 'HH:mm:ss MMM d, YYYY');
echo  $zd->get('YYYY-MM-dd H:m:s');

This prints:  1975-06-23 18:30:30
So the year, month and date are wrong.

Thank you for any help !