Hey,

Basically the question is ... does ZF assign form fields a key when you name
them with square brackets??

Im trying to convert old php site of mine to ZF. I have a multiple file
uploads function that I'm having difficulties 'converting'. My non ZF
form/function looks like this:

3x of these: <input type="file" name="userfile[]" />

On submit my PHP function looks like this

$count = '0';
while($count <= count($_FILES['userfile'])) {

    $filename = $_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'][$count];
    //
    //code here to check uploaded file and resize it etc.
    //
   $count++;
}

When I try the above via ZF nothing happens. I dont think it assigns a key
to the input fields even though I named them with square brackets
'userfile[]'. I've also tried doing basic tests..... if I try uploading 1
file and count $_FILES['userfile'] it returns 5. If I try and upload more
than one file, it returns a 0.

Does ZF assign form fields a key when you name them with square brackets??

Thanks!
Chris