Hello, I was working on the models for my applications and I found some issues.
When I define a subclassing of Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract, I have to
fetch some data from dependent tables. For instance, an article has
many 'tags' associated with it and I could retrieve them with a join
clause, thus making only one query. The problem is tags have also
their model: with a join I end up with a bunch of columns with
integrity that I can't update. They should be an array of Otk_Row_Tag
objects. I can set up that, but only with multiple queries... Is there
a way to simplify all this stuff? Please note that tags are only an
example, the problem is recurring in many models.

--
Giorgio Sironi
Piccolo Principe & Ossigeno Scripter