From: Spring Pierre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Wolfgang Forstmeier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:17:54 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Translate in iso-8859-1

dear wolfgang,

>> i build a Zend_Form and need the validation messages to be
>> translated.
>>
>> i wrote an xml file with the error messages [1]. i tried both, an
>> iso-8859-1
>> and utf-8 version of the xml file.
>>
>> i then attach the translation to the form and render it. cf. [2]
>>
>> i seem to have a problem with encoding though.

> Maybe some more description what is going wrong would be nice.
> What is really wrong ?

the encoding seems to be wrong . i'd need to output ISO-8859-1, yet
it outputs UTF-8.

the xml file i read the translations from is in ISO-8859-1 ...

c.f. screenshot [1]

greetings ... pierre

==
[1] http://wiki.caillou.ch/_media/code:zend_translate_encoding_problem.png
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch