Hi ofniedan,
sorry for not answering before, I just noticed your message now due to...
your email activity! :D

Each Zend_Feed_Element (including the feed instance itself) implements
ArrayAccess interface.
It means you can access any attribute via $element->enclosure['attribute'];

Have a look at the following example.

#!/usr/bin/env php
<?php

require 'helper.php';
require 'Zend/Feed.php';

$feed = Zend_Feed::import('http://www.phparch.com/c/news/atom');
foreach ($feed as $index => $item) {
    echo "$index. {$item->title}\n";
    echo "\tlink: {$item->link['href']}\n";
}

Here's the output

PhpMate r8839 running PHP 5.2.5 (cli) (/usr/bin/env php)
>>> feed-array-access.php

0. MTA release new Guide to PHP 5 Migration
    link:
http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080610-guide_to_php_5_migration_published
1. MTA publishes php|architect's PHP Job Hunter's Handbook
    link:
http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080602-php_job_hunters_handbook_published
2. MTA and ibuildings announce partnership
    link:
http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080527-mta_and_ibuildings_partnership
3. php|tek 2008 95% sold out
    link:
http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080428-phptek_almost_sold_out
4. Announcing our new Magento book
    link: http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080428-new_magento_book
5. First Magento class sold out; new dates announced for May
    link:
http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/news,20080414-new_magento_training_dates

-- Simone