On 15 Jun 2008, at 06:49, Shekar C Reddy wrote:

I'm logging messages into an InnoDb table and I can see the return code of 1 from the insert method and a valid lastInsertId of the autoincrement PK column, too. But the data for some reason is missing in the table - even if I abort the script right after the insert and go query the table, its empty! I can insert data into the table manually using a GUI tool. What could be the reason for the data inserted through Zend_Log but missing in the MySQL table? Has anyone had similar problems before? Using ZF v1.5.1.

You're not automatically starting a transaction and then failing to commit it are you?