-- Keith Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 18 June 2008, 09:46 AM +0100):
> How do you setup zend_session to run in PHPUnit Suite, I keep getting
> output before session start exceptions?
>
> Sorry if I have missed something obvious the docs are a bit unclear.

Right now, you don't. This is the last step I need to do to finalize the
controller testing functionality. Zend_Session is currently a blackbox
that allows no introspection or mocking, so I need to get creative.
You'll see a solution in the next few weeks.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/