I currently have a few routes configured and these work well.
I also use the URL View Helper to create urls.
The problem with the URL View Helper is that I always need to specify the
correct route to use. This means specifying it as a string.

Does anyone have a method of organising all these route names using
something like const(s) so that you only specify the string route name in
one place?
How would you do this, get still maintain modularity and loose coupling
between modules?