-- Justin Hendrickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 08 July 2008, 10:12 AM -0500):
> I'm pretty sure the problem is that you're trying to use Zend_Form with the
> new
> Dojo view helpers. Zend_Form_Decorator_Form is expecting to call
> Zend_View_Helper_Form::form() and when you add the Dojo helpers in,
> Zend_Form_Decorator_Form calls Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_Form::form(), which has a
> different signature.
>
> If you want to use Zend_Form with the new Zend_Dojo stuff, you can delete
> Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_Form or wait until the form stuff has been addressed.

Correct -- the dojo elements and decorators are incomplete at this time.
I should have them working later today. (I was under the impression he
was using just view helpers, and hence my original answer.)

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>     -- philip142au <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
>     (on Tuesday, 08 July 2008, 06:14 AM -0700):
>     > Or can you suggest a setup of what version of ZF and what version of
>     > incubator files works?
>
>     Current incubator works, but until the code is pushed to
>     standard/library, the API may be in flux.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/