-- Jacky Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 10 July 2008, 12:30 AM +0800):
> in the Zend_Form of current implement,filters is apply before validators,but i
> want to filter data after form is validate.
> For example,in the regiser form,i have to validate the field password not
> empty,and than filter it with the MD5 filter.
> I think it is best  that developer can set the filters order,filtering before
> or after validators.

We plan on having both the current prefilter, as well as a postfilter;
I'm not sure that this will make 1.6, however.

For now, if you wish to filter after validation, simply run the values
through a Zend_Filter filter chain or concrete filter.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/