Though I too would like to see methods in the dispatcher that would return
the inflected action/controller/module name without the prefix/suffix, it's
pretty easy to get around:

$formatted = $dispatcher->formatActionName($unformatted);
echo preg_replace('/Action$/', $formatted); // option 1
echo substr($formatted, 0, -6); // option 2