Hi All,

ZFWiki has moved along v. nicely.  Some major improvements to note:

1) Using the defacto directory structure i.e. css, js etc live in public
2) Better Exception handling throughout
3) Better use of ZF URL helpers (thank you to Matthew on the ZF Mailing
list)
4) Integration of the rather excellent LivePipe javascript libraries.  Now
providing modal dialogs :-)
5) Improved database structure
6) Improved layout and CSS (still IE 6 issues, works fine in FF3 and Safari)
7) Lucene search is updating with new pages correctly
8) PDF/Print export CSS issues now fixed.  PDF support still requires a
patch to ZF Loader.php for all ZF 1.5.x versions
9) Ability to move pages between page groups
10) Integrated Textile Parser to provide Confluence compatible-ish wiki
markup.  Textile help is available at: http://hobix.com/textile/

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for those answering my questions on this
mailing list, you have helped no end!

Also, thank to the guys putting together the Quickstart Tutorial and to
Padraic Brady for his excellent blog tutorial, this helped me understand
partial helpers :-)

A new online demo is available at http://rcastley.plus.com - Login in with
any username you like, no password required.

Everything else ZFWiki related can be found over at
http://zfwiki.googlecode.com

Cheers,
- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.