  From: Thomas Fritz
  To: Thorsten Suckow-Homberg
  Cc: fw-general@lists.zend.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:07 PM
  Subject: [fw-general] Re: Zend Studio Integration [was: Re: [fw-general] What
is planned for 1.6?]

  Hi Thorsten!

  I have made a few screenshots. Thats not all, but you should get a little
overview of the benefits. If you want more screenshots let me know. I will
upload them to my gallery.

  Heres the Link: http://fritzthomas.com/geillery/Zend+Studio.html

  Regards

  Tom

  On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Thorsten Suckow-Homberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>