Hi all,

I am currently working in version 9906 or so of standard/trunk.

A while ago I noticed that input tags in forms get the correct XHTML formatting (<input /> instead of <input >), just because I added a doctype view helper to the view.
I was very happy with this behavior, because it freed me from the task.

However, today I noticed that this behavior has changed. Now, all my elements are rendered as <input ... > which yields something like 69 errors in the w3c validator for XHTML strict.

Anyone knows what to do about this? And what changed?

Regards,
Bart McLeod