public/js would be a js folder under your server's document root (html in your case).

You can in reality put the dojo source anywhere under the document root (pulbic folder) and set the location in the dojo view helper.

i.e.

$view->dojo()->setLocalPath('/js/dojo/dojo.js')
             ->addStyleSheetModule('dijit.themes.tundra');

On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:45 AM, Christian Sanchez wrote:

2008/7/18 Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
-- Christian Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 18 July 2008, 10:12 AM -0500):
> I was wondering if there is a best practice for the layout considering the > usage of the recent Zend_Dojo... I know it must be under the html folder, but
> how do you recommend it should be implemented?
>
> >application
> >html
> >images
> >scripts
> >js
> >dojo
> >styles
> >library
>
> Or maybe?
>
> >application
> >html
> >images
> >scripts
> >dojo
> >styles
> >library
>
> Any suggestions?

Dojo is javascript, so it should be under public/js/

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/

Just to make things clear, you say it should be:

--
Christian Sánchez A.