Certainly. Breaking the list in to 2 was something I tried for the 1.5 release
to call out the big 'stories' in the release. I had a hard time splitting them
up this time; I probably should have recognized that it's pretty arbitrary
anyways. I will merge the lists in to a 'new features' list.

Thanks.
,Wil