I experienced this problem as well... now testing if I can get through ^^

Jurriën Stutterheim wrote:
I experienced this problem as well... now testing if I can get through ^^

On Jul 21, 2008, at 21:39 , Wil Sinclair wrote:

I have manually removed this email from fw-docs. Let me know if you have any further trouble.

,Wil

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Weier O'Phinney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:50 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Blocked emails

-- Jan Pieper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 21 July 2008, 06:36 PM +0200):
Someone have the same problem like me? After sending a new email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] i´ll get an email which says that my email was
blocked
by mailinglist. But my emails always reach the list. Don´t know whats
going wrong. I´ve attached email (block_information.txt) I got after
sending email to mailinglist.

Most likely, somebody on the list did not unsubscribe before disabling
or discontinuing an email account.

In any case, it's not the list server that's generating these, but the
server where a recipient email resides.

WHAT HAPPENED ?
===============
Your message "Re: Correct spelling in german documentation" was not
delivered.

WHO WAS AFFECTED ?
==================

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ?
=====================
550 ######## INVALID RECIPIENT ########

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN ?
======================
Mon 21 Jul 2008 17:27:00

HOW CAN I GET MY MESSAGE DELIVERED ?
====================================
You may resend the message placing the code: XXX-XXX somewhere in the
subject to bypass the anti-spam checks.

DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION
======================
If you are a system administrator or have technical knowledge, then
this information may help you to diagnose the problem further. Visit
http://www.exclaimer.com/AntiSpamBounce.aspx for more information.

INTERNET HEADERS
================
Received-SPF:pass (Exclaimer Mail Utilities: domain of lists.zend.com
designates XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX as permitted sender) client-
ip=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX; envelope-from=fw-docs-return-1109-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; helo=www.zend.com;
X-SPF-Result:3
X-ExAntiSpamFlags:SMTP_FROM_NOT_EQUAL_822_FROM SPF_PASS
RECIPIENT_NOT_IN_AD