-- Cristian Bichis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 23 July 2008, 08:03 PM +0300):
> Firstly excuse me if maybe i am posting to wrong list, my question is a bit
> general...
>
> Question is how Zend_File_Transfer is (or is going to be) integrated with
> Zend_Form fo file uploads through forms.
>
> 1. As far as i see there is no File form element (can be done easily i know)
>
> 2. There is any plan to integrate validation side for Zend_File_Transfer with
> Zend_Form validation side ? Sample: on adding a File upload component all
> validators set into file upload element to be used for validation under
> Zend_File_Transfer ?
>
> 3. There is any sample for combining Zend_Form with Zend_File_Transfer ?

We plan to include Zend_File_Transfer in its current incarnation in 1.6
with a form element that consumes it. Unfortunately, we were unable to
get this in a usable state for RC1, and are planning on having it in
RC2.

The implementation will use the new validators created for
Zend_File_Transfer; in fact, it will proxy validation to the transfer
adapter, and setting validators on the element will actually set the
validators for the transfer adapter.

At this time, there are no working examples of using Zend_File_Transfer
with a form element. Be patient, and watch svn to see when the checkins
begin for this.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/