I have same problem and I'll try to explain it a bit more

Exception: File ActionUri.php was loaded but class named
Admin_View_Helper_ActionUri was not found within it.

I setup my view in controller plugin in dispatchLoopStartup() and I add
Helper path and prefix of my class -
$viewRenderer->view->addHelperPath('../application/views/helpers',
'Dhi_View_Helper');

However when I use it in any module it will load right file but it will try
to look for class prefix : $moduleName . 'View_Helper". So in a way all my
"global" view helpers are useless in modules , unless I extend each of them
with module named class form (like Admin_View_Helper_ActionUri).

I was checking what classes did zf loader look for and there were three
class names. One was default ZF naming, second was the one I added with
addHelperPath() and the thrid was this MODULE based. It starts looking first
for module named class and since it loaded right file but could find the
class it stopped there.

Hope this helps.