Hi Samuel,

It is currently not possible to fetch a Zend_Db_Table_Rowset using the DbSelect adapter. I have created a second issue for this problem. The first issue related to this tries to fix this in the Zend_Db_Table_Select: http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-3734
The second tries to fix this in the DbSelect adapter:
http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-3775
As you suggested, you can also use FETCH_OBJ to fetch objects instead of an array. However, these won't be Zend_Db_Table_Rows.

- Jurriën