Micah Gersten wrote:

>> Does Zend have any functions for IP calculations?  I looked in the Docs,
>> but couldn't find any.  Has anyone suggested this?

As Till mentioned, we may not have a clear understanding of what
"calculations" you have in mind.

I would guess that most people who need to do range matching, subnets, etc.
simply convert an IP address string to its packed binary equivalent, and
then use PHP bitwise operators.  No need to have an OO interface for
something this simple.

http://php.net/inet_pton
http://php.net/inet_ntop
http://php.net/language.operators.bitwise

If you have some other types of calculations in mind, you're going to have
to be more explicit.

Regards,
Bill Karwin