Hi,

I have a custom view helper from which I'd like to inject some code into the head of my page using the Zend_View_Helper_HeadScript helper. I have the following code in my custom helper:

if (!$this->init) {
    $this->view->headScript()->appendFile('/assets/js/tree.js');
}

However, while the script successfully gets injected into the head of my document when called from my controller, it does *not* work if I call the helper from the view. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something obvious here.. Can anyone help out with this?

Thanks,

-f-

--
Derek Fong
Web Application Developer

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." --James Joyce