-----Original Message-----
From: James Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:08 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com

I tried unsubscribing from this list a few weeks ago, ezmlm said I was
not subscribed yet I'm quite sure Iam since I keep receiving email and
quite clearly remember subscribing myself a couple of years ago.

I tried emailing the list owner like ezmlm mentions but it bounced
back.

If anyone with access to the list database reads this please remove my
email.

Thanks,
James

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I tried the fw-all-unsubscribe address the other day at the suggestion of someone else on here but not subscribed to that list either.

Kind Regards,
James