From: SteveWilhelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 August 2008 05:59
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] is there an example application for Zend_Auth &
Zend_Acl & Zend_Session ??

Matthew,

Thank you for the slides. I find Zend very useful and powerful.

Unfortunately, the slides seem to be another example of how Zend provides
incomplete snippets of code in its documentation in lieu of a simple,
complete working example that includes the major components (MVC, DB, and
Auth/Acl/Session) necessary for any web-based application.

- Steve W.