Is it possible to use the request parameters to dispatch
to a specific controller with Zend_Test? For some reason it
wouldn't work for me unless I provided an url.

For example:

$this->request->setModuleName('foo');
$this->request->setControllerName('foo');
$this->request->setActionName('foo');
$this->dispatch();

would not work. However, the following:

$this->dispatch('/foo/foo/foo');

worked just fine.

I was wondering if there's something I was doing
wrong or what could possibly affect the dispatching,
if it should work with the above set*Name methods too.

The reason I wanted to test without the exact url
is because the url could change depending on the routing,
but the modules etc. should always stay the same.

--
Jani Hartikainen
http://codeutopia.net/