Hi list,

I am sorry for bothering you again with this question, but I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I use Zend_Http to fetch a feed so that I can handle a timeout in case the providing server is down. For another feed I need to login so I use CURL to fetch that feed.

Anyway, my variable $rss is a string containing the contents of the feed, like: $feed= '<?xml.... etc. etc.';

I want to use Zend_Feed together with this string, but I can't find how to 'convert' this string to a Zend_Feed object. I hoped Zend_Feed::importString($feed) would do the trick but it doesn't.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Dimitri