-- Marco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Saturday, 16 August 2008, 07:47 AM +0200):
> I've been working on getting the phpdoc working with my local copy of ZF 1.6
> and I notice there are quite a lot of warnings and a few errors in the current
> docs. Is it worth fixing these?
>
> Some of the more common ones are
>
> * DocBlock has multiple @return tags, illegal. ignoring additional tag
> "@return
> int "
> * Unknown tag "@const" used
> * Unknown tag "@+" used

That last one is interesting, as /[EMAIL PROTECTED] and /[EMAIL PROTECTED] are
used to denote
the beginning and end of a docblock "template"...

> * Unknown tag "@constant" used
> * no @package tag was used in a DocBlock for class
> * File XXX has no page-level DocBlock, use @package in the first DocBlock to
> create one
> * package default is already in category default, will now replace with
> category Zend

None of these actually prevent phpdoc from building, but they can cause
issues with the final organization.

In some cases, such as @const and @constant, phpdoc simply hasn't kept
up with PHP 5 syntax. Other cases, such as lack of @package or
page-level docblocks, and multiple @return blocks, we need to correct.

If you could, please file an issue in the tracker with a list of items
that should be fixed.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/