Hello!

In Zend_Form_Decorator_ViewHelper::render() the following is being done:

---
if (method_exists($element, 'getMultiOptions')) {
    $element->getMultiOptions();
}

[...]

$elementContent = $view->$helper($name, $value, $attribs, $element- >options);
---

I'm modifying the class heavily and am a bit puzzled by this, since I don't understand it.

Is there a reason why getMultiOptions() is getting called earlier and later the property is accessed directly? So basically, why the options aren't just accessed through the getter like:

---
$options = method_exists($element, 'getMultiOptions') ? $element- >getMultiOptions() : null;
$elementContent = $view->$helper($name, $value, $attribs, $options);
---

Thanks,
 Jaka Jancar