Hello everyone..
I have built some basic models for a module of my application, but I
am not sure on how to test them.
For example: I have a class Section whose instances can fetch some
Article from the database; so I cannot test Section in isolation
because I have to add and delete instances of Article. How can I break
this dependency? What interfaces should I produce?
Also it will be useful for Article to have a method getSection() that
returns the owning section by querying the database, but this will
make the dependency circular as both class knows each other...

--
Giorgio Sironi
Piccolo Principe & Ossigeno Scripter