Thanks for the link and for guide lines.
I thought that something like that should be solution, but i need to
rephrase my question-
how to add on click in my array? is there somethin like:
 new Zend_Form_Element_Multiselect('nameOfMultiselect',array(
        'label'                 => 'Select all you can apply',
        'required'              =>true,
        'filters'               =>array('StringTrim'),
        'multiOptions'  => $listOptions,
        'value'       => array('eml'),
        'onClick'   => 'DoSomething'// <-------------------

and more, how to add this on specific array key/value which i am building in
$listOptions = array(
'first'=>'first choice',
'second' =>'second choice',
'third' => 'third choice',
'clickOne' => 'I want this one to opena hidden text area :)'
);

:))