Wil Sinclair wrote:
> I agree with you entirely. One of the goals that we hope to accomplish
> with our performance audit is authoring a 'performance guide' as an
> appendix to the manual. We could add a section about performance testing
> that focuses PHP developers on how to properly test performance, what
> the numbers mean, and if they should be worrying about it in the first
> place. Maybe you could help us out with some of the content. :)
>
> ,Wil

Another aspect should be used in perfs measurement.

The learning curve, the quality of the docs ( speed to find explanation and
good concrete samples of codes with their tests
attached to them :-)
Quality and constancy of the code.
Tests coverage.

I'm really enjoy about the review about perfs audit.
Will keep my email, I'm really interested to help a bit with this part.

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com