Hi, I'd like to add the following to the suffix of my labels...

*

I've found the optionalSuffix / requiredSuffix... Maybe a suffix and prefix
option should be added too to make it even simpler to set : on every label
(if it's not already obviously).

Anyway back to my problem, I figured the best way was to extend the current
label decorator, but I can't get it to use my class.

I create an extension of Zend_Form and in the construct I call
addElementPrefixPath() (or addPrefixPath()) as well as
parent::__construct($options);.

$this->addElementPrefixPath('SiCo_Form_Decorator', 'SiCo/form/decorator',
'decorator');

But nothing happens, do I need to call this at another time or should I pass
it in the options to Zend_Form __construct()?

Am I doing this right or have I got the call in the wrong place? Is the
stack being reset?

Thanks

-----
Simon