I know I've seen this answer somewhere before on this list, but I cannot find
it anywhere (archives or my own copies of the emails).

I have this code:

class forms_CodeIssueForm extends Zend_Form
{
        public function init()
        {
                // Metadata and Attributes
                $this->setMethod( 'post' );
                $this->setAttrib( 'id' , 'myId' );
                $this->setAttrib( 'name' , 'myName' );

which outputs this:

<form id="myId" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="post"
action=""><dl class="zend_form">
</dl></form>

I have tried $this->setName() and combinations of all of them, but I cannot get
name="" to be output.  Any help is appreciated!!

I'm using ZF 1.6.0

Regards

----
Jeremy Brown