Hi,

i have a problem with the setting of the class atribute of an element by
config. I have the following config part:

elements.businessCard.type = "checkbox"
elements.businessCard.name = "businessCard"
elements.businessCard.options.id="businessCard"
elements.businessCard.options.label = "FORM_BUSINESS_PARK_CARD"
elements.businessCard.options.class="checkbox"
elements.businessCard.options.tabindex="1"
elements.businessCard.options.order=1
elements.businessCard.options.decorators.helper = "ViewHelper"
elements.businessCard.options.decorators.label.decorator = "Label"
elements.businessCard.options.decorators.label.options.class = ""

I want to set the class of the element, and only of the element, to
"checkbox", but when i look at my form i have this output:

<label for="businessCard" class="checkbox optional">...</label>
<input type="hidden" name="businessCard" value="0" />
<input type="checkbox" name="businessCard" id="businessCard" value="1"
class="checkbox" tabindex="1" />

How can i get rid of the "checkbox" class within the label? I just want
it to be used in the input-Element.

Regards,

Marcus