i'm using r11367 and running into quite a few problems with the
Zend_Form_Element_File component, e.g. adding two file upload elements to a
form causes a few problems.

The setRequired() element has been given a default

    /**
     * Set required flag
     *
     * @param  bool $flag Default value is true
     * @return Zend_Form_Element
     */
    public function setRequired($flag = true)
    {
        $this->_required = (bool) $flag;
        return $this;
    }